Sunday, July 3, 2011

Problems

Yesterday I walked into my room to find my computer turned on, with some blog on the screen. It had a comment that I had left on it.

I don't remember leaving that comment. I certainly don't remember ever reading that blog. It was one of those "slenderman" things. Apparently, it's some sort of public domain horror monster that a bunch of people like to write blogs about and pretend is real. I don't know how this account left that comment on that blog. Jess denies having anything to do with it.

God I'm tired. I was so freaked out that I had trouble sleeping, and I also think I was hearing things. Last night my ears were filled with a sound like two stones sliding against one another. A constant grinding that seemed to flow all around me, boring into my mind.

Hardly any sleep at all. So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment