Sunday, June 12, 2011

Strange Dream

Last night I dreamed that I was walking through my apartment, and everything was quiet. I opened the door to Jess's room and stepped in. I watched her for a moment as she slept, and then I left her room, closing the door behind me.

I stepped outside, and looked out into the night, and I felt the cold winds chill my bones. But even in the face of this cold, I still stood there, unmoving.

Finally, I turned around and walked back inside. There in the middle of the living room was a woman I had never seen before. She was covered in som sort of wooden armor, with strings all around her. Her face seemed painted on, and she stared straight at me.

I walked past her, ignoring her stare, and I climbed back into bed.

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment